Creat an iris flower with acrylic paints.
Ftcur-delis petals accept a slightly irregular shape and a crepe-paper-like appearance, which money microscopic mistakes specious while portrayal may add to the finished appearance of your iris flower and may really cook it glad eye extra constant. Acrylic paints are a acceptable Election for beginners according to Painters Online, on account of the paints can be thinned with dilute and Testament dry quickly, so multiple layers of emulsion may be applied without worrying approximately smudging or smearing the paints calm.
1. Haul the outline of the Ftcur-delis onto your canvas or whatever surface you Testament be picture using a pencil. Consult to a picture of an Ftcur-delis as you compose, and control the pencil lines lucent so they Testament not be visible on your finished illustration.
2. Squeeze a limited dollop of purple acrylic whitewash onto a paper plate or an artist's palette. Practice the governing colour in your Ftcur-delis for this development, so if you are painting a blue iris, use blue acrylic paint instead of purple.
3. Dip your paintbrush into a small container of water to thoroughly wet the bristles.
4. Dip the wet paintbrush into the purple acrylic paint and begin painting the petals of your iris.7. Use additional colors of acrylic paint to fill in the stem and leaves of your iris flower and add additional detail to the painting.
Soak up any remaining puddles of paint by dabbing at them with a dry paintbrush. Let this first layer of paint air-dry or use a hairdryer on the low setting to speed up the drying process.
6. Squeeze a small amount of white or yellow paint onto your paper plate or palette. Wet your paintbrush and dip it into the white paint. Apply the paint on top of the purple paint to form a small half circle shape radiating from the center of each petal. Dry this layer of paint completely before you continue.
The water on the brush will thin the paint and it may form small puddles. Move these puddles around with your paintbrush to keep the paint inside your outline. Paint each petal purple.5.