Mononucleosis is an infectious viral disease caused by the Epstein-Barr virus and, on uncommon occasions, by cytomegalovirus (CMV). There is no cure for it, and it normally clears up on its on without causing any complications.
1. Rest. That is probably the unmarried most critical effects you can create. Close not confrontation the motive to sleep.
2. Stay in Bedstead during the acute stage of the illness provided you are pain genuine Sick and fatigued. Your entity is telling you what it needs in grouping to mend.
3. Drink lot of fluids to carry from getting dehydrated. Drink soak or original secretion.
4. Gargle with roasting vigour hose provided you acquire a sore throat. Suck on throat lozenges, concentrated sweet or Popsicles.
5. Eat soft, nonspicy foods provided your throat is sore.
6. Keep congenial nutrition. It is big-league to boost your immune system. Eat several small meals a day.11. Take Vitamin C with bioflavonoids, 5,000mg daily, in divided doses to strengthen the immune system.12.
It depresses your immune system.
8. Use the herbs astagalus and echinacea. They are available as a tea, in capsules or as a tincture. They boost immune function.
9. Take dandelion and milk thistle herbs to protect the liver, which is sometimes affected by mononucleosis. They are available as a tincture, tea or capsules.
10. Take a high-potency multivitamin.
It is easier on the digestive system and may be better tolerated while you are sick.7. Avoid junk food.
Use Vitamin E, 400-800 IU per day. It is needed for immune system functioning.
13. Use Vitamin A, 50,000 IU per day for 2 weeks only, and then slowly reduce down to 10,000 IU. It is essential for immune functioning.
14. Take a fever reducer, such as ibuprofen, aspirin or acetominophen to relieve fever and aches/pains. Do not give aspirin to children under 18 because of its association with Reye's syndrome, a rare but potentially fatal disease.