Whether you need to stain the sea, watercolours are a extensive Election.
Portray a oppose of drench can prove tricky. When the tint is applied directly to the paper, it can sometimes confer off a contemplation that isn't sheer Sufficiently, production the item of inundate gander as well solid. Watercolour paints are a terrific Election to colouring bodies of soak in that there is an causatum you can appropriateness that yields an good-looking and accurate saturate backlash. Wet on wet is a approach commonly used with watercolours. You can avail it to create beautiful blending water effects if you are trying to paint the sea.
1. This will prepare the colors for easy use.2. Dip the brush in the water again and coat the entire area on your watercolor paper where you'd like the sea to be. The paper should be shiny from the water but not saturated. Dip a large, soft-bristled paintbrush into clean water and hold it directly over your blue watercolor paint. Squeeze the bristles so the water drops into the color. Repeat with green watercolor paint.
3. Dip the bristles into the wet blue watercolor paints and dab it over the wet paper. Do this quickly so the color can easily expand over the paper in an almost bleeding effect.
4. Repeat the method, painting on more clean water to the painting as necessary, to fill the area with the blue wet-on-wet effect. Leave the very tips of any waves edges untouched to stay white.
5. Add small touches of green amongst the wet blue. The green will blend into the blue smoothly and give the body of water more depth.
6. Allow the paint to dry completely.
7. Paint any details to the water, like ripples and wave outlines, over the dry paint using a thin paintbrush dipped in the blue.